About Yoga Fusion Founder
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Arhanta Yoga Teacher Training India
- MA in Conflict, Reconstruction & Human Security, International Institute of Social Studies, The Netherlands
- MSc in Economics and Management of Public and International Institutions, Bocconi, Italy & Science Po Paris, France
4 years Yoga Practicioner, & Certified Yoga Teacher
8 years experience in the Development Sector: historical reconciliation, economic & social cohesion
5 years experience in Asia & the Pacific
Founder of Volunteer Projects
- Yap Fusion, innovative food security NGO
- The project was included as good practice in the Newsletter of UNV Fiji, Multi Country Office.
- At First Sight, community photography for development in action
Publications & Web
- Germanis, L., 2014, “Exploring Militarization, Aid and Independence in Small Island States: Impacts and Current Implications in the State of Yap”, In H. Ware, B. Jenkins, M. Branagan and DB Subedi (Eds). Cultivating Peace: Contexts, Practices and Multidimensional Models, New Castel, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, pages 154-175.
- Germanis, L., 2014, “MDG1: Volunteer intervention in the eradication of poverty and hunger in Micronesia”, In UN Volunteers (Eds.). Voices from the Pacific: Volunteering for the Millennium Development Goals and post-2015 agenda.
- UNV Newsletter articles & UN Reports articles (2011-2013).
- UMass Conference, Boston 2012, “Exploring Militarization, Aid and Independence in Small Island States: Impacts and Current Implications in the State of Yap” (UMass, 2012).
- UNE Peace-building Conference, 2012, “Exploring Militarization, Aid and Independence in Small Island States: Impacts and Current Implications in the State of Yap” (UNE, 2012).
- ISS Research Paper: “Militarization, Aid and Economic Independence in Micronesia: Impacts and Current Implications in the State of Yap” (ISS, 2012).
- “Sacred Sites in the Holy Land: Historical and Religious Perspectives” (IHJR, 2011) – graphic design-.
- “At First Sight, Community Photography for Development in Action” (UNV, UNESCO, 2009).
- “UNESCO Publications in Asia and Pacific 2009” (UNESCO Bangkok, 2009).
- Articles for UNESCO Voices and UNV Voices (UNESCO, UNV, 2009).
- Geopolitical analysis for the Asia work area (Equilibri.net, 2007): “South Asia: SAARC and a new multilateral security” (April 2007): Italian; Spanish. “Burma/Myanmar: a new nuclear proliferation” (May 2007): Italian. “China: a Food Security Façade” (June 2007): Italian; Spanish.